A Day in the Life
- Communal breakfast
- Major classes on topics that range from Advertising to Zoology meet in classrooms, labs, studios, or out in Cambridge
- Students can choose to have lunch at any local restaurants or sandwich shops in town
- Minor classes meet in classrooms, workshops, labs, or studios
- Students attend their Minor classes in the afternoon or head out on group field trips to cultural hubs, past excursions have been to London and the Duxford Air Show
- Full group dinner
- Evening activities, events, or shows
Access to cultural sites and local events
Extracurricular activities, workshops, and event offerings
On-site staff of experienced professionals
Full Course List
Every class is designed to use Cambridge as a teaching tool. When not in class, students have access to a full range of activities designed to help them discover local and national culture. They have the option to take tours of sights like King's and Trinity, take part in a variety of sports, including a rousing lawn-tennis tournament, attend local Shakespeare productions, participate in talent shows, take in a Cambridge United football game, or take field trips to the Duxford Air Show and London.
After the Program
Shortly after the program, all students and their parents receive a comprehensive set of grade reports, presenting their course syllabus and highlighting their specific contributions and achievements within their course(s). Most of our alumni later ask for additional copies to include in their college applications.