A Day in the Life
- Communal breakfast
- Major classes on topics ranging from The Biology of Disease to Philosophy meet in classrooms, labs, studios, or out in Oxford
- Students can choose to have lunch at any local restaurants or sandwich shops in town
- Minor classes meet in classrooms, workshops, labs, or studios
- Students attend their Minor classes in the afternoon or head out on group field trips to cultural hubs like London and Stonehenge
- Full group dinner
- Evening activities, events, or shows
Access to cultural sites and local events
Extracurricular activities, workshops, and event offerings
On-site staff of experienced professionals
Full Course List
Every class is designed to use Oxford as a teaching tool. When not in class, students have access to a full range of activities to help them discover Oxford and immerse them in English culture. They have the option to take tours of local sights like the Bodleian Library and Christ Church, take part in a variety of sports, attend local Shakespeare productions, participate in talent shows, or take field trips to Blenheim and London.
After the Program
Shortly after the program, all students and their parents receive a comprehensive set of grade reports, presenting their course syllabus and highlighting their specific contributions and achievements within their course(s). Most of our alumni later ask for additional copies to include in their college applications.